COLUMBIA, MD., April 19, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Pearson Online Academy, an accredited private virtual school based in the United States, has opened enrollment for K-12 students across the country and abroad for their university of Summer Online 2021. Families are encouraged to enroll in the fully online program where students can choose from over 100 NCAA-eligible, elective and core courses, with rolling start dates starting From June 1 to July 2, 2021.
“We know parents are more concerned this year about the loss of learning due to academic disruptions caused by the pandemic. Online summer school is a convenient and flexible way to give students the boost they want. need and make up for lost ground. For over a decade, our program has helped students pursue credit recovery, enrichment opportunities or earn an early degree, âsaid Hannah rinehart, director of the Pearson Online Academy. âOur online school program is designed specifically for the virtual environment. Beyond our attractive curriculum and technology platform, the individual attention and support of our teachers is a critical factor in the success of our students. “
Summer school registrations open on the heels of a new opinion poll released by Pearson that found parents see a future with online education in an increasingly digital world. The 2021 Parent Pulse report, released in March, found that 60% of families would consider staying in school online even after the pandemic is over and 76% of parents who have taken a more active role in online education. their child’s line over the past year have found the experience “rewarding.”
Students who register for the online summer school with Pearson Online Academy will work with experienced teachers specially trained to teach in the online environment, use an easy-to-use learning portal, and have the option to continue academic excellence while adapting to busy summer schedules.
Pearson Online Academy summer course options include:
- Summer Smarts Math and Reading programs give K-8 students the opportunity to review their foundational skills and stay sharp for the new school year.
- Classes for elementary and middle schools offer young students the opportunity to learn basic concepts of English or math, learn a new language, or start exploring professional interests.
- Original credit courses encourage high school students to meet graduation requirements, explore interests, or accelerate academic progress.
- High school credit recovery courses ensure that students get the credits to move forward and acquire the skills needed to be successful.
- Specialized high school courses and advanced placement courses in Grades 9 to 12 provide students with rigorous homework for enrichment, specialization credits, and advanced placement (R) (AP) courses. Teachers engage students in discussion and facilitate independent exploratory projects.
The Pearson Online Academy program consistently scores high with parents and guardians: 96% agree the program is of high quality, 97% are satisfied with the helpfulness of teachers, and 93% say technology tools improve learning. their child’s learning experience, according to the 2020 Parent Satisfaction Report. investigation.
Parents who are interested in learning more about the online summer school for K-12 grades can visit the school’s website or contact an admissions counselor at 877-804-6222. The Pearson Online Academy Summer Program is also available to school districts across United States who need summer courses for their students. Interested schools can contact: Angela bryant at 919-709-8772.
About the Pearson Online Academy
Pearson Online Academy, formerly International Connections Academy (iNaCA), is an accredited private online school serving students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. United States and abroad. Recognizing individualized instruction as the key to students’ academic and personal success, Pearson Online Academy’s highly trained and certified teachers deliver instruction tailored to each student’s strengths and challenges using an award-winning computer program. , real-time teaching and a proven course. documents from leading publishers. Pearson Online Academy currently serves students in 66 different countries around the world and is part of the global Pearson learning society. For more information, visit https://www.PearsonOnlineAcademy.com.
Daley michael, Pearson Online Academy, (619) 342-9388, [email protected]
Pearson Academy Online SOURCE